Oct 23, 2014

FURY: You Always Enjoy When Brad Pitt Is A Soldier


I watched Fury last week. Midnight Show. I was in love with its trailer because I thought it'd be so epic. So I went to watch it. My friend, Inal, said that "there is not so many movies about tank army, it's interesting" and he's right. it is interesting.

David Ayer opened up with a post-war scene where the only platoon left was Brad Pitt's or as they called him on screen "Wardaddy". This opening showed that these US Army already in desperation. They out-numbered and out-gunned. Well, the story went when Norman Ellison, a war rookie, came and joined their platoon.


I think this movie is really great. with the combination of Brad Pitt, Shia LaBeouf, Michael Pena and my long time sweetheart, Logan Lerman, this movie was just a jaw-dropping festival. The story was built, mainly because of those actors. They are perfect. They portrayed their characters greatly and everyone just complete each other. The characters that David Ayer made suited them perfectly. Casting is 100% accurate. I really love watching Brad Pitt portraying such a great soldier. He's just really perfect doing it, he might as well reconsider and joining US Army. I mean, do I have to tell you how cool he is in Inglourious Basterds? and in Fury, he's just so damn perfect.


Beside the acting, the brutality of the World War II on screen was realistic, because when you reached 40 minutes before ending, this is where your heart really pounds. I never really like any War movie, but this is so good, I can't take my mind off of it. The art direction, the characters and the story combined so perfectly. This is definitely a worth-watching movie you should see on your weekends. I'm gonna give Fury 4 out of 5 :)

Happy Weekend!
And this is my gift to you all...


Hello Longtime Sweetheart, you're all grown up already :p

No comments:

Post a Comment