Nov 12, 2014

BEGIN AGAIN



I always held back when I wanted to watch Begin Again. I think it's just some romantic drama, that would make me remember all of the bad luck love I ever had. Then, I was working with my closest friend, yesterday, and he said "you should really watch Begin Again". He told me that because he really loved this movie and I thought that, he's a hopeless romantic, of course he loves it. I didn't think I'd love Begin Again as much as he does.

Then, because he kept telling me that I HAVE TO watch it, so I watched it. My first reaction when I saw the opening scene, I was like... this movie is different. As the movie went by, I began to love this movie scene by scene. It's a beautiful movie, really. It's a light musical, without hard-set and numerous dancing numbers, but just light and a bit indie movie.


There were this two main characters. The relationship between them was a bit weird, but lovely. You'll keep guessing would they ever be together, but half part of you just don't want them to be together. Because I think they had perfect life before they meet each other. I didn't want to keep guessing because it'd take all the fun and the faith I had in John Carney.


And, I knew John Carney would give me the best ending. The ending that fulfilled all the viewer's needs. I don't want to talk about the ending much further, you'd have to find out yourself.

Begin Again has a very common drama movie's idea. But, John Carney is just good at wrapping this movie so it's different. I mean, he threw us lovely songs, and sung by the lovely miss Keira Knightley. If you watched Begin Again, you'd automatically in love with its soundtrack.


This movie really is a Lost Star. Because I haven't watched this kind of movie in a long time. and it's nice to have this movie around. I think I'll watch this movie everytime I had a bad relationship with someone, because this movie is so inspiring.

I have this quotes that really match with this movie.
"When God closed a door, and you try to re-open it. Somehow, you'll understand why that door was closed in the first place" :)

Oh yeah, one more... I hate Adam Levine's performance here. Like is he trying to be a British? Really? Please Adam, you're smoking hot. So please, just don't ever try that again. Well, after all, he's a really good singer :)

So... that's pretty much about Begin Again. 4 out of 5.
Very Inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment