Jan 20, 2015

Back To The Future Trilogy


I always held back watching Back To The Future (yes, indeed, I'm a naturally born procrastinator) because I thought that I had more interesting movie to watch. But, one day, I gave it a try. I watched Back To The Future Part 1, and I'm in love with the whole its idea!


Seriously, I think there should be more films with this kinda of theme. It's a fun  Sci-Fi Movie (I meant, really fun one but not like Predestination kinda fun). The way Robert Zemeckis told us a story about time travelling was so simple and easy, not to mention, very interesting. Like you're watching a movie about time travelling, tangent universe and asking how does time work, without getting tangled. You'll just understand it naturally, without thinking too hard. I love how Robert Zemeckis simplify this movie to make children understand about its story. This movie is so humble and definitely a classic that I'd make my children watch, someday :)


But, the most annoying about it was the connection between part 1, part 2 and part 3. It had always been like... Marty time traveled, Marty found Biff, Biff chased Marty, Biff ended up burried in a pile of crap. Also, the part when Marty woke up in a bedroom and called the girl Mom and telling her how he had a bad dream was annoying too. I meant, really? I binge-watched Back To The Future Trilogy and it started to get annoying in the Part 2 :p

Well, afterall, this movie really is a classic that your children or grandchildren should watch in the future. If time travel would be invented in their generation, maybe this movie would be a warm reminder for them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment