Aug 5, 2014

Just Suck My Eyeballs Out

Okay, Hi everybody (like there's somebody reading my blog) I'm back.
Now I just want to write about a sucky movie, which I sometimes really love wasting my time watching sucky, cheesy and pathetic movie.

Vampire Academy.



Your question, why?

I don't even know. I just like watching any movie with attractive characters (so they said).
my opininion about it waaaas.... horrible.
the movie was super horrible, like you wanna make an epic movie about vampire and breaking any Twilight rules, and you just got slump. The movie itself so pathetic. The director wanted to make sooo many suspense but, yeah... I just didn't feel it. The suspense was forced. too forced. the script was even more horrible, I really just didnt get what they were trying to tell the viewers. Story was all fucked up. It's like I just want to suck my both eyeballs out. And it had too many kinds of vampire. I mean, Twilight one is enough. Don't add anything, please.


And still, I watched that movie (maybe because I love Sarah Hyland, she was pretty though)


So, that's my opinion. I don't wanna give my ratings in that movie. too pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment