Apr 22, 2014

The Beach



So, I watched The Beach a really long time ago, and just now I wanted to finish my writing draft about The Beach. This movie by Danny Boyle seriously didn’t impress me at all. I mean, the first 30 minutes was really intriguing and interesting. You would really curious where Danny Boyle would take you. But seriously, the film should end in the first 30 minutes. The next minutes was just boring and suck. Ugh, I just can’t wait for it to end. I even pause for like many times to kill the boredom. The conflict wasn’t clear, what the fuck they wanted to do? Because I don’t need to watch a 2 hours movie just to finding out what the hell hippies wanted to do with their own lives. To be fair, I watched it because I like Leo DiCaprio and how he always delivers such a class act. But here? Yeah you really wish he was. Although it was him who kept me to watch this movie. So, my verdict is 1,5 out of 5. Like seriously, the scenery was beautiful but the hippies? Really? I don’t understand what they tried to do with their lives.



Even Leo seems like he doesn't know what he supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment