Apr 6, 2014

Last Forever




I’ve been a fan of How I Met Your Mother for like 2 years. Yeah, I was late to catch up with the show, because at first, I thought the show was mediocre and not funny at all. Until one day, I ran out of TV Show and started to watch the whole season 1. I immidiately fell in love with all the characters. I mean, every character has their own unique characteristic and they have something that represents them. Like Lily, she has Aldrin Justice. Marshall is the fudge, Ted is “nothing good ever happens after 2 AM”, Barney is Legend… wait for it… dary, and Robin is Robin Sparkles. These things make the viewers and the characters became so close. How I Met Your Mother has a very powerful effect to its viewers. We adapt things that had been said and done in the show in real life.




It’s a little bit devastating when Carter Bays and Craig Thomas announced that season 9 is the last season of the show. I meant, for those who watch this from the very first season, How I Met Your Mother is not only about how Ted met his future wife, it’s more about the gang’s friendships, career path, adventure and silly things that they’ve done. Me, as a loyal fan, never bother who the mother is, because I saw this show more than just the story of how Ted met his wife.




The finale, Bays & Thomas wrapped two episodes for the whole 40 minutes something for the finale. Althought the pace of the finale was too fast, because they are trying to answer so many questions that they’ve given us for 9 seasons, but still, it was a beautiful finale. I’m impressed and it’s worth waiting for 9 seasons. I’m really satisified with the closing of everyone’s problems that had happened for these 9 seasons. The ending of the Last Forever Part 2 was the most beautiful ending ever. Without any dialogue, the fans already knew what will happen next; Bays & Thomas used this symbolic Blue French Horn to wrap it up. And yes, no description needed. In this Last Forever part 2, we finally knew what was the purpose of Ted telling his stories and the gang for 9 seasons. I don’t know, what I should say other than beautiful ending, really. I really really really love it. I’m glad that I’m a How I Met Your Mother fan. This finale will be Last Forever in its fans' hearts :)




Oh yeah, but seriously, what happened to the pineapple???

No comments:

Post a Comment