Mar 22, 2014

Another Street-Racing Flick



I hate that I haven’t watched anything worth to write movie lately. Two days ago, my sister asked me to accompany her watching Need For Speed. I actually hate all street-racing flicks, because I think they are all stupid. They just wanted to show some cool sport cars but the story was crappy with a lot of girls wearing bikinis in the middle of the night, like really?




Need For Speed was mediocre. Well, it was okay when the characters were inside the cars. It was pretty cool, though watching those sport cars raced in a high speed. But, when they finally get out of the car, I was like having my “uh-oh” moment. I hate the characters; Aaron Paul tried to portray the protagonist by being super unnecessary cool. No, Aaron, you’re better than this. Imogen Poots was dull as hell. She tried to portray a sexy intellegent woman and left no good impression to me at all. Even, his British accent felt stupid and phony, and she’s a British in real life. The story was drab, forced and has no point at all. I mean, it was about revenge? Please. It’s like the screenwriter run out of ideas.




Well, it’s better if the characters stayed in the cars, just drive and never get out. Once they got out, I want to get out of the theatre too. I wished this movie end sooner, because it was boring and they tried to make suspenses with surprising sound effect that would make your heart fail. Ugh, I hate that, it’s getting old and it’s not even a horror movie. My verdict is, okay, I’m being nice because I love Aaron Paul in Breaking Bad, 1 out of 5. If you’re not a street-racing flick lover, don’t even try to watch this movie. You’re gonna have the longest 1 and a half hour in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment