Feb 23, 2014

A Major Failure Of Spy-Agent Movie



As much as I love River Phoenix, to me Little Nikita was drab. The story was complicated and presented in a fucked up way. I didn’t get the suspense that the director intended to make. This movie is ugly and woeful. And what the fuck the name Nikita means anyway? It made River sounds like a drag queen.  The only thing that kept me watching is totally River Phoenix. This movie was a waste of his talent. I also think that the key selling point of this movie was River, since he was a teen heartrob and Sidney Poitier (he was famous back then, and everybody loved him).




The story? Ugh… Richard Benjamin wanted to force us to get the suspense and we just couldn’t feel it. It had every typical of a failed spy-action movie. And all the characters were dull and not really useful. The links between the characters were forced, so it seemed unnatural that those characters apparently connected to each other. The entire movie was flat. You couldn’t feel the key turning point in every act. Mr. Benjamin even gave us an unnecessary twist ending that we’ve been suspect all along. Major failure!




No, it’s not recommended although you are a drop-dead spy-agent or action movies lover. This movie only wastes your time. But if you love River Phoenix so much and probably have a strong attachment to him (like me) yeah, you should check it out, in case you miss seeing him in a wide screen. Oh god, time to give my verdict, huh? I guess, 1 out of 5. Well okay, 1.5 out of 5 because I appreciate River's hardwork and I'm being kind because this movie had River Phoenix.

one more thing, River said hello...


Damnit, he's hot! (not using past tense because he still lives in my heart -> total drama queen)

No comments:

Post a Comment