Feb 21, 2014

Not So Entertaining Combination of Robot and Cop



So I went to watch The 2014 RoboCop yesterday and it was different than I expected. I mean Joel Kinnaman was hot as hell (no doubt) but I kinda expect I’d be watching a lot of action and awesome visual effect in Robocop, because I thought this was suppose to be an entertaining movie, like Marvel heroes. Well, it’s not. This movie filled with a lot of drama. I didn’t really get a lot of action moves in this movie. I thought when someone combined Robot and a cop, I would at least get a non-stop action stuffs and heroic story like superhero movies but I was wrong. I also slept like twice when I was watching this because it was super boring. The long introduction wasn’t necessary. I didn’t even get the point, I mean Jose Padhila brought me everywhere and he seemed like he was missing the point in the middle of the movie, eventhought he brought me back to the main problem again in the end but it was very disturbing and I didn't enjoy it.




So, Robocop is not recommended for you who expect some action moves and heroic storyline. It doesn’t have any of that stuff. And my verdict? Ugh, I don’t know. 2 out of 5, maybe? I appreciate the hardwork on making those robot suit and the visual effects, though. Oh, and no, don't see it in imax. Not worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment