Feb 15, 2014

Watch Out For The New Reign Of Comedy TV



It’s a relief that fox started a new reign of comedy, Brooklyn Nine Nine. It’s been a hard time for me seeking for How I Met Your Mother replacement, because apparently that show has been my whole 2 years (started not too long ago). But, when I watched Brooklyn Nine Nine pilot, I was just like… Damn, Andy Samberg’s decision to left SNL was right!




Brooklyn Nine Nine really has anything you’d ask for. It has cop jokes (because it’s about NYPD precinct placed in 99th street, or so I guess), ludicrous characters, and funny story in every single episode. I was laughing real hard when watching the pilot. Every character has uniqueness and it affects the story. Although, it’s very different than How I Met Your Mother but it definitely will fill the void of HIMYM left you. And I guess, you could use some not-so-growing-up character, kinda like Barney, but not-so-like Barney. Jake Peralta’s character (played by Andy Samberg) is really a character that so lovable and definitely will win the viewer's heart. I think, there’d be so many Peralta’s quotes going on internet. Well, for a sitcom or mockumentary, you just need this silly but very lovable that represents its viewers, and Brooklyn Nine Nine kinda have this thing.




Well, it’s worth to watch. So you gotta start now to catch up the season 1 before it’s too late. And here comes my verdict: 4 out of 5!!! You just trust Andy Samberg for a comedy, huh?! Also, Brooklyn Nine Nine won this year Golden Globe for best comedy. You just can't doubt that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment