Feb 2, 2014

The Legend of Hercules is an Epic Fail!



The Legend Of Hercules is a fail reboot movie. It's super dull and nothing could save this movie from its crappiness. Even if you were a big fan about this son of ancient God, you shouldn't waste one and a half hour watching this because you would just wish you were asleep during the screening. My rating for this movie is 0 out of 5. The creator (I don't even wanna bother myself to google about the director) shouldn't waste million dollar just to built those expensive ancient sets and hired those crappy actors. The actors are dull, I just wish they all died and the movie would end sooner. None of the actors even tried to impress the viewers. An example of a failed portrayal of any characters. Duh! This movie deserves razzie awards, seriously! (strong statements but true)


FYI, I wrote this draft when I was in the middle of watching it. It was so boring and I really wished I could just pluck my both eyeballs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment