Jan 24, 2014

A Typical Tarantino Movie


We knew that Tarantino has shelved The Hateful Eight and he won’t make any movie this year. So That’s why I want to talk about one of his finest work.

Inglourious Basterds probably my most favorite Quentin Tarantino’s movie of all time. This was the first time I saw Christoph Waltz. His acting was stunning and impressive. He played as Colonel Hans Landa and he might be the most frightening antagonist yet so charming I’ve ever seen in my life. Waltz succeed portraying the most fictionally feared person in Hitler era. He even gave me chill everytime he doubted any person on the screen, because you’re just gonna think “what will he do this time?!”. Also, Tarantino succeed to make Eli Roth to act again! Turns out this Hostel director’s performance stunned me. He was quite good.



Tarantino’s ideas are always fresh, new and extraordinary. Inglourious Basterds was a history fictional film but I won’t object anything that happened in this movie. I enjoyed my two and a half hours so much! It’s just typical Tarantino, witty but serious. As usual, he created those unimportant conversations that would make you laugh but suddenly, he created the suspense that you couldn’t bear because you know that infinite violence will be on the screen. Also, you gotta love Tarantino because he made all the actors spoke the language where the story took place. It's just amazing and not-so-Hollywood-typical.


I give this movie 5 out of 5!!! I just love Tarantino so much, it hurts when he told us that he postponed his upcoming project for God knows how long.

No comments:

Post a Comment