Jan 21, 2014

Trekkies Gonna Hate

I've been recieving a complain recently from my friend (Adi Dwianto, he's kinda snitch :p). He said that my blog is a complete spoiler. Okay, complain's accepted. I won't spoil anything anymore.


Now, I'm gonna comment on Star Trek Into Darkness. I don't care if most of Trekkies hate this movie, but I love it! It's interesting and very challenging choosing Benedict Cumberbatch as Kahn, one of the most evil villain in history. I think, JJ knew that there would be a riot between trekkies, so he kept it a secret for a while. But, JJ's decision is right, Cumberbatch didn't let you down! His performance was brilliant, he took his acting performance to a whole new level. I don't remember watching any villain as lovable as Kahn (other than Loki). There was a scene where you would say "holy shit!" after you saw it because of Cumberbatch's acting. Ricardo Montalban (the old Kahn) and Benedict Cumberbatch played Kahn differently. Both are great and have their own characteristic.



Star Trek Into Darkness is a reboot movie from Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Kahn. Why should anybody make a reboot movie with the same old same old formula. Different director means different narrative and style. But I'm gonna give 4.5 out of 5!! As long as Enterprise  still give me chill everytime I see her, I'm gonna rate it as high as I can. #subjectivetrekkie.




Live long and prosper from the new Spock who needed to glue his fingers when did this Vulcan salute :p



No comments:

Post a Comment