Jan 16, 2014

Black Operation in The Newsroom

I've just finished watching The Newsroom: Red Team III episode. How many times you've seen a TV Show and at the end you just say "fuck" and you don't want to continue to watch because you have so many to think about. Well, I'm experiencing it now after watch this episode 7 of The Newsroom.

The story opened with Don Keefer interview with Rebecca (the lawyer). I know all of the previous episodes ACN had been sued by somebody because they ran a story about a black op in Middle East called Operation Genoa. But when Don came in and did the interview, you're gonna hear a shocking news about who sue them!



Aaron Sorkin really makes my head spinning because of thinking what happened next! I think, nobody can write this episode amazingly except him. All this time the News Night's Crew fell into Dantana's ambition to run the story about Genoa and tried to believe him and finally ran the story. You're gonna have 50 minutes of enjoyment, because you really enjoy this episode so much you won't realize that it had already end. Aaron  Sorkin wrapped all previous episodes' problem in this episode, every piece of previous interview linked and you won't have any question anymore. All you need to know is the solution to end this problem.

This episode closed with Jane Fonda's appereance as Leona Lansing. She said that the plaintiff will not gonna get one fucking dollar. That dialogue made your heart cried for the next episode of The Newsroom. I just can't wait to watch the next episode after I finish this :)



And my rate for this, 4 out of 5. I still think the 5/1 episode is the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment